January 15, 2020Autonomous Engineer Vision
Looking for engineer with H265 decoder, with general skills like C/C++, video processing parsers, gstreamer, ffmeg, NVIDIA Cuda, vision processing, multimedia framework Experience 5-7 year.
Location: Bay Area, CA
Opportunity to work on the state of the art in vision technologies and be able to make a meaningful contribution to future of transportation. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work on the state of art. We are seeking the Computer Vision Engineers with background in the following:
- Help develop computer vision and deep learning algorithms for autonomous cars, mapping and localization. You will experiment with new or early stage algorithms Solidify existing algorithms working with large amounts of real data and testing in autonomous cars.
- You will help improve the quality of algorithmic results.
- You will partner with system software engineering leads to build shipping industrial strength code. Minimize inefficiencies and latency and improve performance.
What we need to see:
- B.S. with 2-5 years of experience. M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience with NVIDIA CUDA and OpenGL,
- Superb image processing and/or deep learning skills.
- Having significant software development experience.
- Fluent in C & C++, as well as experience in CUDA
- Experience in embedded Computer Vision
- Experience with visual geometry and Deep Learning in a shipping product context
- Experience developing real-time Image Processing and/or Computer Vision systems
- Software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services
- Video processing parsers, GStreamer, ffmeg, multimedia framework
Caliber Technology based in motor city Detroit supports automotive industry in their mission of developing advanced technologies and provide expertise based resources. We will exceed your expectations and meet project needs as we strive to become ‘extension’ of your engineering team. Through our expertise and customer focused vision we aim to help OEMs, Tier-1's or Start-ups achieve faster time to market with safety and quality in mind.
We bring CAN DO attitude. If you are excited about working on variety of challenging engineering projects, then come join us.